First let me say that our ebooks and digital audiobooks on Destiny Discover can be used throughout the entire year. We have over 2000 items between the three buildings, and I'm adding more all the time. Check out my Destiny Help page for how-to's.
Now, there are varying final due dates between the buildings and even grade levels, so be sure to jot down the correct dates below.
- Elementary -- Thursday, May 18 for all students.
- Middle School -- Thursday, May 18 for the 8th grade. Thursday, May 25 for 5th-7th grades.
- High School -- Wednesday, May 24 for 12th grade. Thursday, June 1 for 9th-11th grades.
We do not collect overdue fines, so there will be no fine assessed on library materials unless the item is not returned at all or if it comes back with damage. We will be sending home official fine notices after the due dates; do not worry about paying anything yet unless you are 100% sure the item has been lost.
Students in grades 4-12 have the ability to login and see what library materials they have out. Students should follow the directions below to see this information:
- Go to destiny.scc.k12.wi.us
- Choose your building
- Click "Login" in the upper right corner
- Username -- same as the beginning of the Google email (EX aolson20)
- Password -- just lunch number, with no letters (EX 4567)
If any family or student has questions about a library item, they can contact me via email: aolson[at]scc.k12.wi.us
Thanks for helping us get everything back before our amazing summer vacation! DFTBA