- Can be an original work or a work of fanfiction
- Story can be of any genre or topic, but must be school appropriate
- Short story must be at least 1,000 words long (use the “Word Count” tool to keep track)
- You will have the opportunity to have your short story posted on our website and have a copy added to the SCC High Library (optional)
- You must submit your completed short story using the Google Form found at: goo.gl/MNpJkD
- Submissions due by December 2, 2015
- A team of SCC teachers will evaluate short stories and determine three winners
After being evaluated by a team of SCC teachers, the top three entries will receive a nano quadcopter drone. All entries will be posted on the SCC website and a hard-copy added to the library (student permission required).