- Do a web search to find their webpage or blog
- Follow them on Twitter or Tumblr to see their daily thoughts
- Like them on Facebook or add them to your circles in Google+
- Subscribe to their YouTube channel to get video updates about them
- And don't forget Instagram for pictures of their life and writing area
Who do I follow, like, and subscribe to?
- John Green on Twitter and YouTube
- Scott Westerfeld on Facebook
- Maureen Johnson on Twitter
- Libba Bray on her blog
Plus lots of authors will do virtual visits with schools and classrooms via Google Hangouts or Skype. So if you want to talk to an author in person, check their website and contact them if they are up for it!